OUR SECURITY SUITE COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGES
- European made cybersecurity suite with iron-clad network protection. Extremely secure firewall/VPN technology with deep packet inspection.
- Strong military-grade encryption choice. VPN and SSL encryption without limits on encryption key lengths for a customer, with optional hardware encryption accelerator cards to speed up safe networking.
- Full-stack one vendor solution. Cohesively designed, performance optimized and maintained by the vendor software architecture for router/firewall/VPN core platform software with selected product-specific hardware.
- Non-open source code to eliminate hacking or DDOS attempts vectors. Originally developed high-performance firewall/VPN/encryption software written in C/C++, distributed in binary format.
- Rock-solid reliability. Appliances can work for months and years without rebooting. Hardened FreeBSD OS kernel, modified, optimized for perimeter cybersecurity tasks needs. Production proved: nearly 700 appliances sold to customers.
- Centralized management of a distributed corporate firewall/VPN network. Secured by SSL or SSH management of all distributed firewall/VPN appliances in a network.
- Easy to use and manage. One click-configuration changes over securely encrypted channels. NAT and VPNs among local networks as part of centralized firewall policy.
- Fault-tolerant against misconfiguration. Centralized firewall and VPN configuration management that prevents remote access loss to firewall/VPN devices due to misconfiguration. This feature is ideal for local by geography cybersecurity services partners to want cut their operational costs through whitelabeling of Ugunssiena firewall/VPN software solution.
- Automatic Internet link redundancy and re-routing between two ISPs. Includes VRRP for encrypted VPN connections, when using two independent ISP Internet links per one local appliance. Professional mission-critical feature at a fraction of cost of legacy router/firewall manufacturers.
Please Register for a Cybersecurity Suite DEMO